If your garage door rollers have broken or come off the track, it can be a frustrating and stressful experience. But don’t worry! Local Garage Doors, the top-rated company in San Ramon, CA, is here to help. With a 5 star ratings on Yelp, Google, Facebook & Thumbtack, you can trust that our team knows how to fix your garage door and get it back on track.
So, what do you need to do when your garage door rollers break or come off the track? Follow these simple steps:
- First, make sure to unplug your garage door opener. This is an important safety precaution to take before attempting any repairs.
- Next, lift the garage door manually to see if the rollers are still on the track or if they have come off. If the rollers are off the track, gently place them back on. If the rollers are broken, you will need to replace them.
- If you need to replace the rollers, you can either do it yourself or call us & leave it to the professionals. If you choose to do it yourself, you will need to purchase new rollers and have a screwdriver and pliers on hand. First, remove the old roller by loosening the screws that hold it in place. Then, attach the new roller in the same spot, making sure it is secure. Please be aware that the bottom fixture that holds the roller on each side has EXTREME TENSION connected to it; attempting to remove the bottom fixtures can cause serious injuries.
- If you prefer to have a professional handle the repair, Local Garage Doors is here to help. Our team has the experience and expertise to fix your garage door and get it back on track quickly and efficiently.
- Once the repair is complete, test your garage door to make sure it is working properly. If everything is functioning correctly, you’re all set!
If your garage door rollers have broken or come off the track, don’t panic. Local Garage Doors, the 5 star rated company in San Ramon, CA, is here to help. Follow these simple steps or give us a call to get your garage door back on track and working properly.