We are proud to offer LiftMaster garage door openers to our valued customers. LiftMaster is a trusted brand in the industry and their products are known for their durability and reliability.
With a LiftMaster garage door opener, you can enjoy the convenience of opening and closing your garage door with just the push of a button. Their state-of-the-art technology allows for smooth and quiet operation, ensuring that you won’t disturb your neighbors or wake up your family when you come home late at night.
In addition to their functionality, LiftMaster garage door openers are also secure. They come equipped with advanced security features such as rolling code technology, which generates a new code every time the door is used, making it nearly impossible for someone to hack into your system.
If you’re interested in getting a LiftMaster garage door opener installed in your home, look no further than Local Garage Doors. Our team of experienced technicians is ready to assist you. Simply give us a call at 866-337-1631 to book an appointment and we’ll take care of the rest.
Don’t wait any longer to upgrade your garage door system. Contact Local Garage Doors today and experience the convenience and security of a LiftMaster garage door opener.
Today’s Top 3 LiftMaster Garage Door Openers:
1. LiftMaster 8160WB
The LiftMaster 8160WB Garage Door Opener is a reliable and powerful choice for your home’s garage door. With its 1/2 horsepower motor and durable chain drive system, this opener can easily lift even heavy garage doors with ease. It also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to control and monitor your garage door from anywhere using the MyQ App on your smartphone. The 8160WB also has safety features such as automatic door lock and a timer-to-close function, ensuring the security of your home. Additionally, its ultra-quiet operation makes it a great choice for garages attached to living spaces. Overall, the LiftMaster 8160WB is a top-performing garage door opener that provides convenience, security, and peace of mind for any homeowner.
CLICK TO LEARN MORE
2. LiftMaster 87504-267
The LiftMaster 87504-267 garage door opener is a powerful and reliable choice for any homeowner. With its 1/2 horsepower motor, it can easily lift even the heaviest garage doors with ease. This model also comes equipped with a built-in timer-to-close feature, which allows you to set a specific amount of time for the door to automatically close after it has been opened. Additionally, the LiftMaster 87504-267 comes with a wireless keypad, giving you the convenience of being able to open and close your garage door without the need for a physical remote. Overall, the LiftMaster 87504-267 is a top-of-the-line garage door opener that is sure to provide reliable and efficient performance for years to come.
CLICK TO LEARN MORE
3. 8500W Elite Series
The LiftMaster 8500W Elite Series garage door opener is a side mounted opener, which means it is mounted on the side of your garage door instead of on the ceiling, saving valuable overhead space. It is a top-of-the-line product that offers exceptional performance and a wide range of features. The 8500W is powered by a reliable DC motor that can easily lift heavy doors, and its advanced Security+ 2.0 technology ensures the security of your home by sending a new code each time it is used. This garage door opener also has a built-in WiFi connection, allowing you to control and monitor it from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet. In addition, it features a timer-to-close function, a vacation lock mode, and an auto-force feature that adjusts the power to compensate for changing door conditions. Overall, the 8500W Elite Series garage door opener is a top choice for anyone looking to upgrade their home’s security and convenience while also freeing up overhead space.
CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Top 10 Questions About LiftMaster Garage Door Openers:
1. What is the warranty for LiftMaster garage door openers?
LiftMaster offers a limited lifetime warranty on the motor and belt or chain on most models, as well as a one-year warranty on all other parts. Be sure to check the warranty info for your specific LiftMaster model to confirm your exact warranty information.
2. Can I control my LiftMaster garage door opener with my smartphone or tablet?
Yes, most LiftMaster models come with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to control your garage door opener remotely using the LiftMaster MyQ app as long as you have internet at your home.
3. How do I program my LiftMaster garage door opener remote?
To program your LiftMaster garage door opener remote, you’ll need to locate the “Learn” button on your garage door opener motor. Press and hold the button until the indicator light starts flashing, then release it. Press the button on your remote, then press and hold the “Learn” button again until the indicator light stops flashing. Your remote should now be programmed.
4. How do I reset my LiftMaster garage door opener?
To reset your LiftMaster garage door opener, you’ll need to locate the “Learn” button on your garage door opener motor. Press and hold the button until the indicator light starts flashing, then release it. This will erase all remotes and keypads that are programmed to your opener, so you’ll need to reprogram them after the reset.
5. Can I install a LiftMaster garage door opener myself?
While it is possible to install a LiftMaster garage door opener yourself, it can be a complex process. If you’re not comfortable with electrical work and have no experience with garage door opener installation, it’s best to hire a professional. Local Garage Doors has LiftMaster certified professionals to assist you with all of your LiftMaster garage door opener needs. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 866-337-1631 to ask a question or schedule an appointment.
6. How do I troubleshoot and fix common issues with my LiftMaster garage door opener?
Before you can fix anything, you will first need to pin point the problem. Here are some common issues with LiftMaster garage door openers and some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Garage door doesn’t open or close: Make sure the remote control batteries are working, check the safety sensors are aligned and unobstructed, and check for any loose or broken parts in the opener or door itself.
- Garage door opener makes a loud noise: This could be due to worn gears or a damaged drive belt. Inspect the opener and replace any damaged parts as necessary.
- Remote control doesn’t work: Make sure the remote control batteries are working, and try reprogramming the remote control. If that doesn’t work, there may be an issue with the receiver or the wiring.
- Door reverses immediately after touching the floor: This could be due to the opener limits being set too low or the close-force setting being too sensitive. Adjust the close limits & force setting by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
If these troubleshooting steps don’t resolve the issue, or if you are unable to diagnose the problem, it is recommended to contact a professional garage door repair technician for assistance.
7. Can I add a wireless keypad to my LiftMaster garage door opener?
Yes, you can add a wireless keypad to your LiftMaster garage door opener. Wireless keypads allow you to open and close your garage door without using a remote control. This can be convenient if you want to give temporary access to someone, or if you don’t have a remote control with you.
To add a wireless keypad to your LiftMaster garage door opener, you will need to purchase a compatible keypad and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installation and programming. Keep in mind that not all LiftMaster garage door openers are compatible with all wireless keypads, so it is important to make sure the keypad you purchase is compatible with your specific model of opener.
8. How do I replace the battery in the remote control for my LiftMaster garage door opener?
To replace the battery in the remote control for your LiftMaster garage door opener, follow these steps:
- Locate the battery compartment on the back of the remote control.
- Remove the old battery.
- Install the new battery, making sure the positive and negative ends are facing the correct direction.
- Close the battery compartment.
It’s a good idea to replace the battery in your LiftMaster remote control every year or so to ensure it is always working properly. When replacing the battery, be sure to use the correct size and type of battery as specified by the manufacturer.
9. How do I replace the light bulb in my LiftMaster garage door opener?
To replace the light bulb in your LiftMaster garage door opener, follow these steps:
- Locate the light bulb cover on the garage door opener. This may be on the back or side of the unit, or it may be a separate fixture attached to the ceiling near the garage door opener.
- Remove the light bulb cover by pressing the clips or pressing the button and sliding the cover off.
- Remove the old light bulb by turning it counterclockwise.
- Insert the new light bulb by aligning the pins with the socket and turning it clockwise.
- Replace the light bulb cover by sliding it back into place and pressing the clips or button to secure it.
Be sure to use the correct size and type of light bulb as specified by the manufacturer. If you are uncertain about what type of light bulb to use, consult the owner’s manual for your garage door opener or contact the manufacturer for guidance.
10. How do I register my LiftMaster garage door opener?
To register your LiftMaster garage door opener, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the LiftMaster website and create an account or CLICK HERE
- Once you have created an account, you will need to locate the model and serial number of your garage door opener. This information can usually be found on a sticker or plate on the back or side of the unit.
- Follow the prompts on the website to register your garage door opener. This may include entering the model and serial number, as well as providing some additional information about your opener.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email.
It is important to register your LiftMaster garage door opener because it will enable you to access technical support and receive updates and alerts from the manufacturer. It may also be required in order to take advantage of certain features or to receive the full warranty for your opener.